Here are some things to remember in order for getting traffic on your website, for this you need to know the following things:-
- What changes is Google making to its algorithm on April 21st?
- If my site is not mobile-friendly, will this impact my desktop rankings as well?
- How much will mobile rankings be impacted?
- What about sites that redirect to a mobile subdomain? Will they be considered mobile-friendly?
- How do I know if my site meets Google’s requirements for mobile friendliness?
- How does having a mobile app impact my mobile rankings?
- Do I need an app, and if so, should it be Android, iOS or both? What if I have a limited budget?
- How is mobile traffic impacted by the user search query? Is there a way I can find out if my top keywords are mostly desktop or mobile keywords?
- What is Google’s goal with all of these mobile-friendly changes?
Today we are very happy to get such kind of #appreciation from our client Looking forward to long term #relationship with #client and new client for provide a best class service.. Thank you so much team for your best effort. #MaticTechnologies